Wire spinning machines suitable for flat and round wires, with precise synchronization of the spinning heads by electric axis that guarantee the accurate application of fiberglass and mixed yarns (Daglas®, etc.) on the conductor.
These fiberglass spinning lines can be equipped with two, three or more concentric spinning heads, of both single motorized and totally motorized (fully electronic) type, suitable for big cross wound spools thanks to the separate motorization of the yarn spool. The tension of the yarns on each wire spinning head is controlled by means of the DYNAMIC dancer, which is able to absorb effectively any perturbation of the spinning process over the flat wire, even at high speed.
This fiberglass spinning equipment is completed with cable thermal treatment, obtained by means of infrared radiators or resistors ovens.
- Cable pay-off and take-up units acting with dancer or torque control.
- Standard wire guide device for take-up or traversing movement for take-up and pay-off for maintaining the wire in straight direction, without any axial deviation.
- On the cable spinning heads, the dynamic dancer maintains the tension of the tape constant and stable, guaranteeing a perturbation-free process that is highly appreciated in case of “very flat” wires (high width/thickness ratio)
- Infrared, radiant or molten salt bath ovens for cable sintering process, with fully automatic opening and closing movement during start and stop phases.
- The most suitable combination of pulling units (one capstan, one or two caterpillars or combined caterpillar/capstan), perfectly synchronized with the rotation of the wrapping head for controlling precisely the linear speed and the wire tension.
- Cooling system with recirculated cold water and air wipers for drying the cable.
- Digital electronic control system with possibility of intranet and internet connection for remote assistance.
- Varnish applier for glass yarns.
- Wire straightening with steel rollers and clearing device with brushes for ensuring the best cable preparation.
- Paper feeder installed on the take-up unit, suitable for the automatic deposition of a complete turn of paper interlay on the reel during wire winding.
- In-line quality control by means of laser gauges, VISIO SYSTEM® by camera and spark testers with possibility of product certification and reporting.
- Stroboscope automatically synchronized with the rotation of each wire wrapping head.
All characteristics can be personalized according to Customer requests.
© W.T.M. Srl 2017