WTM wire spinning machines are designed for the accurate application of fiberglass and mixed yarns on flat and round conductors.
The layout of this type of machine can be:
- vertical, therefore adapted to less space availability in the manufacturing place;
- horizontal, with possibility of integrating accessory devices to the production process.
The fiberglass spinning line is usually composed as follows:
- Cable pay-off and take-up units, with wire tension managed by dancer or in torque control, and wire guide or traversing movement for avoiding any deviation from wire axis;
- Wire straightening and cleaning unit, for preparing the wire accordingly;
- Two, three or even more spinning units, equipped with single or fully motorized cable spinning heads and WTM dynamic dancer that guarantees a stable and constant application of fiberglass yarns on the wire;
- Infrared or molten salt bath sintering furnaces, with automatic opening and closing movements during start and stop phases;
- Cooling unit, for chilling the cable through air or water;
- Capstan, caterpillar or combined capstan/caterpillar pulling units, that control the line speed and cable tension;
- Laser gauges, spark tester and WTM Visio System for in-line quality control;
- Impregnating varnish applicator, placed after the spinning process;
- Paper feeding device, installed on the take-up, that automatically positions a paper layer on the reel during cable winding.
The technical characteristics can be customized according to the specific production requirements of the Customer.
Request further information or a detailed quotation now!