Cable path designed to avoid excessive bending and twisting on the cable elements.
Accurate control of the tension of every single element.
Flexible configuration of the line with the use of translating pay-offs/take-ups, capstan or caterpillar (possibly combined), concentric tapers, etc.
- 4-bays or 6-bays standing unit (alternatively other solutions are possible)
- Each single bay can handle reels up to 300 mm diameter (optional 400 mm).
- Electronic tension control of each element
- Rotation speed: up to 100 rpm
- High precision on stranding pitch
Equipment to complete the line:
- Traditional payoffs and take ups
- Capstans and Caterpillars
- Rotating capstan
- Concentric taping units
- Longitudinal taping units
- Quality control devices
The technical characteristics can be customized according to the specific production requirements of the Customer.
Request further information or a detailed quotation now!