WTM single-twist cable stranding machine is suitable for producing extremely flexible multipolar cables at high speed.
The absence of rotating electromechanical devices (motor, gearboxes, encoder, etc.) allows to avoid stress on critical components.
- Accurate tension control of the single elements.
- Cable path designed to avoid excessive bending on the single elements and on the final cable, in order to to preserve quality and ensure the absence of residual twist.
- Flexibility on the configuration of the line with the use of concentric backtwist pay-offs, rotating capstan, concentric taping units, longitudinal taping, etc.
- Use of high quality components.
- Suitable for reels from 400 to 1250 mm;
- Rotation speed up to 1000 RPM;
- Tension control by direct torque or rotating dancer;
- Precise stranding pitch (with the possible use of a rotating capstan);
Equipment to complete the line:
- Traditional payoffs and take ups;
- Capstans and Caterpillars;
- Rotating capstan;
- Concentric taping units;
- Longitudinal taping units;
- Quality control devices.
Request further information or a detailed quotation now!