WTM cable screening line with silver-plated copper tape is engineered to support the Customer to excel in the production of coaxial cable for high-frequencies, that are required in many application sectors, such as:
- aeronautic and aerospace industry;
- telecommunication technology;
- video and computer systems;
- military equipment;
- medical systems, etc.
In each phase, the screening process is managed focusing and paying attention to the specificity of this type of cable:
- pay-off with specific tension control and traversing movement to avoid any stress on the conductor;
- taping unit with extremely precise wire tension control and SPC tape laying accuracy, by our unique dynamic dancer;
- integrated Visio System for data acquisition and further statistical and FFT analysis;
- capstan and caterpillar pulling units with sophisticated components to avoid fluctuation on the cable movement;
- take-up unit with traversing system for the accurate cable deposition, to ensure the best final product.
Watch the video!
And for more details, feel free to contact us and ask for any necessary clarification.