WTM cable screening line with silver-plated copper tape is engineered to support the Customer to excel in the production of coaxial cable for high-frequencies, that are required in many application sectors, such as:
- aeronautic and aerospace industry;
- telecommunication technology;
- video and computer systems;
- military equipment;
- medical systems, etc.
In each phase, the screening process is managed focusing and paying attention to the specificity of this type of cable:
- pay-off with specific tension control and traversing movement to avoid any stress on the conductor;
- taping unit with extremely precise wire tension control and SPC tape laying accuracy, by our unique dynamic dancer;
- integrated Visio System for data acquisition and further statistical and FFT analysis;
- capstan and caterpillar pulling units with sophisticated components to avoid fluctuation on the cable movement;
- take-up unit with traversing system for the accurate cable deposition, to ensure the best final product.